Tag: caused by

A woman allergic to Wi-Fi is something new!

Rosie Gladwell is a 70-year-old British woman who has discovered hypersensitivity to the electromagnetic field caused by Wi-Fi networks. Hypersensitivity to the electromagnetic field is a disease that affects a very small number of people. And although scientists have not yet been able to confirm such a disease, there are people who feel bad around […]

Horrible disease: bacteria literally "ate" tissue

A man from Florida lost 25 percent of his skin as a result of infection with bacteria that “eat” meat. Symptoms first appeared in 50-year-old David Ireland on August 16. The man had flu-like symptoms. His condition worsened significantly – on August 20 he was hospitalized. “He felt good at one point, and then he […]

Back To Top